Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A First Look

I had an idea I would like to write something. It came from a realization that it's not only a desire of mine, but fast becoming an essential outlet of expression. That, and my ability to be wordy and redundant. Any lucky recipient of an email from yours truly can attest to this. Although, the end result is not so much verbose due to the inclusion of the inessential, as it is brimming with the exuberant reflexion from within the mind's eye. I like to play with words, rein in the redundancies, and here and now, share the results.

This is not my only avenue of creative expression. I also find my breath in music and visual arts. I look forward to this new-fangled electronic theater through which I may share, contribute, collaborate, trot out, ask for advice, learn something new, and have fun through it all.

What say we get to theartofit?

6 comments:

Donna said...

Great blog name. I'm so glad you didn't go with my suggestion!

Nina said...

donna: Thanks!! Hahaha--maybe you and I would have been the only ones to understand it, though. I thought this one up driving down the highway one night. My mind was not wandering! Just my mind's eye. ;^)

floots said...

just keep talking :)
(whether with words notes or both)

Nina said...

floots: thanks--it may be difficult to stop now. ;)

mirk said...

Almost the same reasons I started, all I ever wrote since leaving school (more years than i care to remember)was my name on a cheque.

It thus became all to apparent that my use of this medium was going down hill fast.

Still hasn't improved any!

Nina said...

mirk: yes, I felt in need of practice, and...release. That, and it seems difficult to find time and people who have time to have an uninterrupted discussion or conversation. Hmm, what am I saying; maybe that here, I can have a one-sided windbag conversation? Ha-ha.