Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Catastrophe - Act 1

CATastrophe!
[Scene 1: Photo credit to ZAZ (T2)]

Oh, no! How could this happen?!!

Did the kittens make the washer barf them out with the laundry? It looks like the end of the road for these feline felons. And the room looked so nice before--a true CATastrophe.

This is how I found them earlier:

Time for a wash, kitties


I think they heard us talking about giving them another bath. It looks as though they decided on an alternative. Kind of extreme, if you ask me. I dunno, I had the impression they kind of enjoyed the last shampoo.

Hee-hee-hee.


3 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Nina this is a delightful blog with a little bit of everything. I shall be back to read more.
Cats find the darnedest places to hide away :) ...loved it.

mirk said...

You know this blog was going so well! Then they appeared oh dear oh dear!!!! You don't have that trouble with dogs ;)

Nina said...

janice: Thanks for visiting, I'm glad you were so pleased. Cat-tales, there are so many to tell. :)

mirk: Oh, my. Can I ever hope to recover? I know, dogs are so much smarter. ;)